Monday, 9 April 2012

It's the Obamapocalypse!

Currently Stateside, the Republican Party are near the end of months of deliberation and voting, thereby finally, finally picking the asshole as a Presidential candidate rather than one of various maniacs.

Yes, it nearly seems to be concluded that Mitt Romney would be the best contender for Commander-in-Chief. At least if you get him to stand next to Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich.

Seriously, how are any of these other clowns still in the running? Who is out there thinking, "You know what? I should cast my vote for the Frothy-Mixture-Google-Problem guy! That's who I want steering my country"?

Just to get into the mindset of who might support Frothymixture Santorum, here's a hilariously awful campaign ad, depicting the nightmare dystopia of "Obamaville".



My first thought was that Obamaville looks like the set of an X-Box horror game. Maybe Silent Hill: Dawn of the Liberals. I keep expecting Frothymixture himself to run through despatching climate scientist zombies with a shotgun.

No comments:

Post a Comment